Thursday, February 2, 2012

A few funny signs

A driving sign in Australia


1. We probably saw about 50 of these signs along the Great Ocean Road. They seem a bit unnecessary . . . considering all of the weaving and cliffs along the road it would be a miracle to even make it to one of the signs if you weren't driving on the left!

An excellent bathroom sign in Australia

2. The best bathroom sign I've seen in a long time!

Sara's least favorite sign in Australia

3. This sign was posted out front of a lighthouse that we toured (which is why it didn't make my "top" list). I couldn't tell you a thing about the lighthouse because the entire time I was focusing on my worst fear - active snakes! I didn't see a snake . . . but we are still in Australia, so I am not out of the woods yet.

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment